It’s time to check-in on my hopeful October reading list. As a list obsessed person, it’s super easy to create a goal and just skate on past it in hopes of making another list. I think I did pretty well this month! There were a couple of unexpected additions but never fear, I have 60-odd days left in the year to get everything read.
NOTE: The images below are Amazon affiliate links and Reviews & Robots may get a part of the proceeds if you buy something from the links. Happy reading!
The 'I Actually Read These & Am Amazed I Succeeded' List
- Mecha Samurai Empire, by Peter Tieryas – DONE
- The Book of Dog, by Lark Benobi – DONE
- Irontown Blues, by John Varley – DONE
- Battlestar Suburbia, by Chris McCrudden – DONE
- Exit Strategy: The Murderbot Diaries, by Martha Wells – DONE
- Time’s Children, by D.B. Jackson – DONE
- Red Moon, by Kim Stanley Robinson – DONE
The 'Why Didn't You Read These, Add Them To November' List
- Space Unicorn Blues, by T.J. Berry
- Implanted, by Lauren C. Teffeau
- Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe, by Alex White